As you may have noticed on Friday, I did not blog. I know, I promised a post every weekday for 10 weeks and I slacked a little. I had decided not to post a giveaway last week since there was still one going on (do you want to win a photo shoot with me? Enter HERE!). After announcing the winner of the Michael’s giftcard, I decided to give myself the weekend off. But I’m back and ready to go this week!
I like to give credit where credit is due, so today I’ve decided to post about some of my favorite photographers. I’ve looked up to these people for years and admired their photos for even longer. They have inspired many of my posts and helped to fuel my love for photography. Even reading these blogs as a bride (and not a photographer) has been wonderful. Here are my five favorite photography blogs:
(I love how all of these blogs are designed so differently but I love them all!)
1. Nancy Ray Photography – Nancy and I went to high school together and she was always just the sweetest person. She’s extremely talented but also super humble. She was the one who inspired me to write goals on my blog once-a-month. So many of her posts are inspiring and you can tell she’s truly speaking from her heart. So check out her blog when you need some encouragement!
2. Jasmine Star Photography – Jasmine is an amazing photographer with followers all over the world. Her photos are beautifully crafted and her posts and videos for photographers are so helpful and full of wonderful information! She is hilarious and smart and I would urge you to check out her blog for any photography help or for just a good chuckle :)
3. Alyse French Photography – Alyse French was one of the first photographers that I started following. Her photos are just lovely. I think lovely is the perfect word for her. Her instagram feed is full of photos of her sweet home, bulldog, and family. She is the kind of person who you can tell would just be the sweetest in real life! I love the way she captures weddings and engagement sessions. She may be the main reason I decided to pursue photography.
4. Jamie Delaine Photography – Jamie is a Canadian photographer who started when she was in HIGH SCHOOL! Her photos are fun and gorgeous! She is proof that your age has nothing to do with your success! If you work hard, you can make anything happen! Her posts about how she got started are some of the best reads I’ve had in a while!
5. Gina Zeidler – Oh Gina. She’s just the whole package! She’s funny, down-to-earth, and full of talent! Her lifestyle shoots are amazing! She can truly capture emotion in the snap of her shutter! She spoke at Making Things Happen and was one of my favorite speakers! She so sweet and really wants to help photographers and creatives. She recently posted about falling back in love with your camera and it struck a chord with me! She’s just awesome.
So if any of you are looking for blogs with lovely photos and wonderful posts, that’s my rundown. I hope you find some greatness on these blogs! I know I have!